- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn kernels, thawed and patted dry
- 1 medium red bell pepper (ribs and seeds removed), finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno chile (ribs and seeds removed for less heat, if desired), finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/3 cup Lemon Vinaigrette (recipe in Miscellaneous section)
- coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, toss together corn, bell pepper, jalapeno, coriander, and vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.
Submitted By: Dellaina
Original Source: Everyday Food
I usually leave out the jalapeno if the babies are eating it.