Royal Chicken Soup
- 3 cans chicken broth (each 10 oz or 284 mL) diluted with equal amount of water.
- 3 leeks (white parts only), chopped
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 parsnips, diced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
In slow cooker, combine stock, leeks, carrots, celery, parsnips, chicken, parsley and paprika.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours, until vegetables are tender and soup is bubbling.
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well. Add to slow cooker; stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Submitted By: Caitlynn