Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Garnishes: ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks
Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add pie filling, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and ginger, beating well. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with gingersnaps and apple or pear slices. Garnish, if desired.
Servings: Yeild - 3 cups
Time to Prepare: 15 minutes, chill 8 hours
Submitted By: Kyle
Original Source: Southern Living
I used canned pumpkin and added some pumpkin pie spice. I served with ginger snaps, chocolate wafers, apples and pears. The kids ate the leftovers the next day with graham cracker sticks! Tastes just like pumpkin pie!