Hot Pizza Dip
- 6 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Whole wheat breadsticks or crackers
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and oregano in bowl. Spread evenly into a 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan. Top with pizza sauce, shredded cheese, peppers, and onions.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve with whole wheat breadsticks or crackers.
Servings: 10 (4 Tbsp each)
Time to Prepare: 20 minutes
Submitted By: Marianne
Original Source: 3-A-Day of Dairy
When I made this, I bought the refrigerated Pillsbury breadsticks. Very yummy with the warm breadsticks!