Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried cranberries
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and onions. Stir in cranberries. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 10 slices.
Servings: 40 appetizers
Time to Prepare: Prep: 15 minutes; Chill: 1 hour
Nutritional Information: One serving (two pinwheels prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 97 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Submitted By: Kyle
Original Source: Taste of Home
I used Tomato and Spinach tortillas. Yumm!