Orange and Beet Spinach Salad
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (15 oz.) S&W® Sliced Pickled Beets, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts or sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
Combine first 4 ingredients in large salad bowl.
Blend oil, vinegar, mustard and honey in small bowl.
Toss dressing with salad and top with nuts and cheese.
Time to Prepare: about 10 minutes
Submitted By: Holly
Original Source: www.swfinefoods.com
It says that it serves six but Fun Bobby and I gobbled the entire thing up in less time than it took for me to prepare it! Really, really delicious and light.