Pizza with Arugula and Prosciutto
- Pizza dough (I use Pillsbury refridgerated pizza dough)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated mozarella, about 3 ounces
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated fontina, about 3 ounces
- 6 cups arugula, ends trimmed
- 8 think slices of prosciutto
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
Combine garlic and olive oil; let stand for 30 minutes. In a bowl, combine mozzarella and fontina; set aside. Roll out pizza dough.
Brush the dough to within 1/2" of the edge with the garlic-infused oil. Sprinkle combined cheese over dough. Cook according to dough directions.
Remove the pizza and top with arugula, prosciutto, and tomato. Serve immediately.
Servings: Makes 2 10-11" pizzas
Submitted By: Kyle
Original Source: Sur La Table
This is SOOOOOO yummy!!!