- 1 box (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 medium carrot, cut into very thin strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into very thin strips
- 1 jar (1 pound) RAGU Cheesy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding vegetables during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain. Return to saucepan and stir in Sauce, broth, black pepper and nutmeg; heat through. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Submitted By: Caitlynn
Original Source: Back of RAGU jar
To reheat leftovers microwave in a covered dish on High for about 1 minute. If not heated through, stir and continue cooking, checking at 15-second intervals.