- 3 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 3/4 cup chunky style peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbs Kecap (Indonesian sweet soy sauce)
- 1/2 yellow onion4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed red peppers
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- lime slices for garnish
In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, broth and Kecap. In food processor, mix garlic and onion for about 30 seconds. Add to saucepan and stir until smooth. Add red peppers and lime juice. Keep warm.
Heat oil in heavy skillet or wok. Add chicken pieces and cook until done, about 3 minutes. Add peanut sauce and green onions. Stir and allow flavors to mix for about 2 minutes.
Place spinach on individual plates and microwave until just wilted. Spoon rice onto spinach, and top with chicken and peanut sauce. Garnish with lime slices.
Time to Prepare: 20 minutes
Submitted By: Kate
Leftovers are great in a wrap!!