Oven-Fried Chicken, Take 2
- 1/4 cup mayo (can be reduced-fat)
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup multigran cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 lb chicken breast strips
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine multigrain cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl. Brush chicken evenly with mayonnaise mixture; dredge in cracker crumb mixture. Place chicken on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden and chicken is done.
Time to Prepare: 30 minutes total
Submitted By: Erin
Original Source: Southern Living
I used Multigrain Wheat Thins, and I probably could have left out the salt since the crackers are salty. However, I LOVE things salty! :)