- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can tomatoes
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- 1( 11 1/2 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 inch pan with ccoking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together the three kinds of soup and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken. Layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture in the pan, beginning and ending with the tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
Submitted By: Marianne
Original Source: Paula Deen