Herbed Turkey Breast
- 5 pounds turkey breast, fresh or thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup garden vegetable-flavored whipped cream cheese
Place turkey in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and brush over turkey. Cover and cook on LOW 8 hrs. (HIGH 4 hrs).
Submitted By: Luann
Original Source: www.cdkitchen.com
My brother cooked this for Christmas. It was a huge hit!